Meet the Team

Meet the Team
.

Dienstag, 7. Februar 2017

Love Fully in February!

Hello,  friends! 

It's Nancy from The Nickel Nook here!
I'm back with a new DT project made with products 
from the Cards and More Shop .
There's lots of new goodies being added to the shop! :o)

I thought this sweet image from Tiddly Inks would be perfect 
for my February Calendar page,
Romance is in the air this month! 


Here's a closer look at the image.
I added some little hearts that came out of the punched border.


I cut some bits from the pearl swirls to form a pearl heart 
at the top of the page.



These were the products used from the Cards and More Shop :

Tiddly Inks Stamp Set - Love Fully


Marianne Design Swirls - Soft Pink


Ranger - Glossy Accents


Scrapberry's 6 X 6 Paperpad - Mother's Treasure

* * * * *
Please pop on over to Cards and More Shop to see all the great products they carry.
 I'll be back again soon with another project!

Have a happy day! :o)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen